MysticMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MysticMs

Mystical Is our soul And our spirits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM APP] Ishimaru

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slizar

Slizar

[GM APP] Ishimaru Empty
PostSubject: [GM APP] Ishimaru   [GM APP] Ishimaru Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:47 pm

Personal Info: Japanese
Name: Ish Koyazaki
IGN: Ishimaru

Email: Killeracc230@yahoo.com
MSN: N/A
AIM: N/A

General Information:
Previous Staff Experience; None, Havent really applied before.

Timezone & Estimated Playing Time; EST, 2-4 hours daily.

Have you ever played regular MapleStory? And if so How long?

Yes i have played GMS I played for a while until I got insanely bored and started playing private servers, I played 1-3 hours than.

How much do you know about MapleStory? List examples:

Well I don't know much about being a GM because as I said in the Previous Staff Experience Never been hired, but I have a wide variety of knowledge in game.

How long have you played on Mystic Server?

Recently Started, about 3 days.

How much do you know about Mystic Server?

Well I know the NPC's pretty well and im in the process of making friends with the current Mystic Staff so I would say I am adequate in knowing the server.

Will/Can you be active on the Forums?

I Can be active on the forums if I feel there is a subject that needs to be covered with the players for example of hacking or scamming.

How do you think you will help and improve our community?

I can help the community by both telling people about the server and trying to keep hackers out.

How long can you spend online a day?

Daily I could spend hours upon hours online unless im at school. (2-5 Saturday and Sunday)(1-3 Monday-Friday)

Feel free to add as many catchy slogans, positive propaganda or funny captions as you like, and be sure to pester your friends to comment on your application if it starts to drop in views!

My Motto: Asian Persuasion
Back to top Go down

[GM APP] Ishimaru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MysticMs :: General :: Gm app-
Jump to: