MysticMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MysticMs

Mystical Is our soul And our spirits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
olah00

Michael's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Michael's GM application   Michael's GM application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:33 pm

-In-Game Name :Michael
-Real Life Name: Michael
-Language(s) : english, a bit of spanish.
-Skills :Skills what do you mean by this, if you mean coding/gfxing/ video making i can do all of them.
-Why do you want to be GM? : I want to become a GM on MysticMs because i think i have the ability to push the server to its fullest potiential. In order to do this i think there should be mature and Gm's that will push their fullest potiential to its use. I think im one of them, im mature, patient and so on. I also want to become a GM because i think this server needs more people, i can bring people into the server with or without being a GM. I have friends all over the world lmao, also i've played private servers since the Odin source, and i've played sydneyMS the new oblivionms and i have alot of friends there i can pull people from there.
-Why do you think you will be a good GM? : I think i'll be a good GM in MysticMs, because to my knowledge i have the ability of catching hackers, and to be able to ban 3rd party macros from being used also, i know how to GFX and Code knowing how to do these two kind of hard arts will help the server alot,
-How are you active?(hours per day) : Usually im very active around 5 hrs on weekdays summer breaks coming so around 9 hrs per day on private servers (;
Back to top Go down

Michael's GM application
Page 1 of 1