MysticMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MysticMs

Mystical Is our soul And our spirits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM App IGN:DANNY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hairduck5

GM App IGN:DANNY Empty
PostSubject: GM App IGN:DANNY   GM App IGN:DANNY Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:50 pm

Name:Daniel
IGN:Danny

Email:hairduck3@yahoo.com
MSN:hairduck2@hotmail.com
AIM:Sry I dont Have Aim

Previous Staff Experience:I never have experienced as A gm
Timezone & Estimated Playing Time: MY Time zone is GMT-8:00 and My Estimanted Time Playing is about 8-9 hours on Weekends And 3-5hours on Weekdays

Have you ever played regular MapleStory? And if so How long? I have played regular maple story since when it first came our of korea. Then I Changed Playing GMS For about 2years. So I have played MS for about 5-6 years
How much do you know about MapleStory? List examples i dont know much.... but i know that Maple story is Fun when Gms Host alot of events and help alot of ppl with things such as lvling and much more
How long have you played on Mystic Server?I never played on Mystic, BUt i have played on other servers
How much do you know about Mystic Server? I dont know very much but, i think it will be fun.
Will/Can you be active on the Forums? yes I can be active on FOurms.
How do you think you will help and improve our community? I can post Videos On youtube and tell how to join MYsticStory and how cool it is. Also I will vote every day
How long can you spend online a day? About 8-9 hours on weekends and 3-5hours on weekdays.

About Me:Hey guys my name is daniel and im 14. I have been playing Maple story for 5years and I really enjoy playing maplestory. I have played Gms for 3years and private for 2 years.

Today im applying for the gm because I will take responsibilty to make peopel have fun in the server and make people join by posting videos on youtube and hosting fun events. Also I would take the GM Job Seriously like a real job and ban hackers and follow the rules of GM.

Just to tell you I have experienced hacking in other servers so I know when people are hack or not such as god mode, Dmg hack, Mana hack, and many more. I will ban hackers because its unfair for people to Hack and use advantage of the game. Also i will ban hackers because it takes out the fun of the game and nobody will join because of hacking.

Also If I become a GM I would Host Really Fun Events and Make people enjoy as much as they can. I wouldnt Host really gay ones like henesys pet park with nothing that would be really gay. Also I would like to do some new events like door events and OX quiz and Hide&seek And Kill The GM (PvP MOde 1gm vs People)

Also I do Fair punishments like Jailing for Spamming, Really annoying stuff, and many more. Also I wouldn't Scroll For anyone except they have earn it by winning an event or catching a hacker (from screen shots). Also I woulnd abuse my powers and do crazy stuff like blue. For example because of crazyness of blue ppl almost quit he summon 500zaks and kept banning people for no reason thats really really gay. Also I would Follow the GM Rule with my life because with out the GM rule The Gms would be doomed.

I really dont know how to be a GM, but if I really try and you guys teach me how to become a GM I might become a really great GM Following the rulez and stuff.

Now about more about my self: I go to School at 8:30Am (this is when school starts) then I the school ends about at 3:05PM. After I go to home I turn on My comp and start playing maple story because I have Finsihed all my hmk. then Until 6~6:30pm i play then turn off maplestory and computer to cool off. Then usally I eat dinner which is really nasty....... my parents always give me raw garlic for dinner and say its good for you.... Also then I turn back my comp on at like 7~7:30 and play it for 1more hour. Then I go to sleep. Thats what I usually Do during the weekdays. During the weekend friday,saturday,sunday I play Maple almost every day and everynight. So... I can do alot of stuff like good things or sometimes i get bored and egg my worst friends house (which is really fun) they never caught me and their parents think im the nicest.... lol how funny is that. So that my usuall life... I hope yout had Fun reading
Back to top Go down

GM App IGN:DANNY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MysticMs :: General :: Gm app-
Jump to: