MysticMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MysticMs

Mystical Is our soul And our spirits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucky7 GM app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucky7

Lucky7 GM app Empty
PostSubject: Lucky7 GM app   Lucky7 GM app Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:01 pm

[THX For Taking The Time To Read This]

Name: gabby Jessalin Nelson
IGN(In Game Name):: Lucky7
Computer Knowledge: XP Dell
Private Server Knowledge: I can make private servers with Titan source (my friends gave me his files and he called it titan that only reason i would say that) 62. I can easily make a well server within 5 minutes if i have all the downloads on my computer. i have owned my own private servers for over a year now how to do many thing other than people that say they can.
Coding Knowledge: I am an amateur at coding and i have coded multiple Npc's and or Items.
Contacts:, MSN= rosarobert23@hotmail.com.
Specialization Skill:I do specialize in items and monsters not much Npc's but i bin training hard ever day to get better at it so i am overall good at "all". I am also very useful for doing hard code tasks.
Gm Reason: The reason i would like to be a GM is because i know that i can help with the server and i also know that i will have opportunities to learn myself. I feel that i will have fun at this server and also i will produce exciting events to please your players.
I have been Gms for around a year also and i have prier experience at moderating a server. i no most commands off the top of my head and map codes. I have been a coder on one other server prier to this server if i am accepted
Hours: I Live In Florida and i Kinda don't know my time zone but i on basically every day unless i grounded
GM exp: I have been in countless servers i do not remember the name of all of them but if you would like i'll try to recite
Personal: I am a 17 year old girl with a life but i like maple and I'm kinda addicted but not as much as i used to be. I'm about 5'11'' I'm fun, i like everything but mean pplz, I'm not fat and I'm smart.
What If Someone Hack:i would ban or ask the owner or a gm that more experienced with that situation.

(Heres what thing i can usely code it skill maxerR :3)

Made By Gabby

/*

Stat Maxer

*/
var status = 0;
var wui = 0;

function start() {
status = -1;
action(1, 0, 0);
}

function action(mode, type, selection) {

if (mode == -1) {
cm.dispose();
} else {
if (status >= 0 && mode == 0) {
cm.dispose();
return;
}
if (mode == 1)
status++;
else
status--;
if (status == 0) {
cm.sendSimple ("Hi. Would you like to resets your stats? \b\r\n#L0#Max All Stats#l");
} else if (status == 1) {
if (selection == 0) {
var statup = new java.util.ArrayList();
var p = cm.c.getPlayer();
var totAp = p.getRemainingAp() + p.getStr() + p.getDex() + p.getInt() + p.getLuk();
if (totAp < 9999999999) {
p.setStr(32767);
p.setDex(32767);
p.setInt(32767);
p.setLuk(32767);
p.setRemainingAp (totAp - 16);
statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.STR, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(32767)));
statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.DEX, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(32767)));
statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.LUK, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(32767)));
statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.INT, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(32767)));
statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.AVAILABLEAP, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(p.getRemainingAp())));

p.getClient().getSession().write (net.sf.odinms.tools.MaplePacketCreator.updatePlayerStats(statup));
cm.sendOk ("Okay. Your stats have been Maxed!");
cm.dispose();
} else if (totAp >= 9999999999) {
cm.sendOk ("Umm.... You suck so im not going to let you Max all your stats xD.");
cm.dispose(); }

}
}
}
}

And Here is a banner srry for it so bad i couldn't find a background
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/13/84/15/74/banned11.jpg

(I am not a poor sport I never mind if i do not get the position i just want it so i can make everyone else life more fun and i will advertise as much as i can if i can at all means necessary I am very looking froward to what your response will be)
Back to top Go down

Lucky7 GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MysticMs :: General :: Gm app-
Jump to: